Cyprus has become a popular investment hub.
For wealthy individuals looking for permanent residency in a European nation, the scenic island country of Cyprus in the Eastern Mediterranean is becoming an increasingly popular choice, thanks to its “golden visa” program, where residency or citizenship can be acquired via investment.
Cyprus has one of the lowest corporate income tax rates in the EU, at 12.5% which can be further reduced to as little as 2.5% by applying Notional Interest Deduction (NID). Also, there is no capital gains, inheritance or estate tax, and significantly, there is zero tax on dividends–so it can make a lot of sense financially for Investors obtaining the Cypriot Passport.
Additionally, Cyprus maintains a highly professional workforce to provide support to international business. The legal system is based on English common law and English is fluently spoken throughout the island. The accounting and legal sectors are highly developed and the country enjoys a high standard of living, excellent telecommunication facilities and infrastructure in a stable and low-crime environment with excellent weather.
Cyprus also enjoys first-rate business relations and flight connections to Europe, Africa and the Middle East, a wide network of air-routes offering excellent connections to Asia, as well as modern ports and first-rate sea connectivity.
10 Top Reasons to invest in Cyprus
- Its pristine location and the overall standard of living;
- Connection to Europe; Cyprus offers the quickest route to European citizenship through the investment program;
- Ease of doing business;
- The island’s more tax-friendly business climate;
- Many promising new investment opportunities. Rapid increase in foreign investment;
- It has a qualified labour force that is youthful, creative, and dedicated to growth;
- Its magnificent and highly reliable transport system;
- Its communications structure is top-notch;
- Government incentives.
10 Top Reasons to invest in Cyprus Real Estate
- Attractive Incentives – “Cyprus Investment Programme”;
- Pillars of the Cyprus Economy with Booming construction activity;
- Landmark residential and commercial projects attracting major international investment funds;
- Excellent prospects and returns on investment;
- Real estate has a high tangible asset value;
- Strong Business and Engineering Support Services at reasonable Fees;
- Real Estate Investing Is a Hedge Against regional Inflation;
- Excellent and transparent regulatory structure;
- You Can Build Equity for the Future;
- It Can Provide Cash Flow for Retirement.